Road cycling holidays in Majorca
- 4 Night minimum stay.
- Arrive and leave whichever day you like.
- 4 varied level expert guided groups each day, challenge yourself or take it easy – your daily choice
- Endurance style road cycling from 70km to 145km (group dependent).
- Make new friends riding in a friendly group environment
- A great head start for you to prepare for charity, sportive or racing events later in the year.
- Taste and enjoy local cuisine at our carefully selected café stops.
- No unexpected add-ons / hidden fees.
- Don’t feel you need to come in a group or with a partner, many solo travellers come out to ride with us have a great time and make new friends
- Located on the northeast coast of Mallorca, based in Playa de Muro, great access to many varied routes.
- 4-star superior hotel (Prinsotel La Dorada)
- Half board accommodation that includes group rides.
- Spacious apartment rooms with living room, dining and small kitchenette.
- Wide selection of buffet-style meals with freshly cooked food by local chefs.
- Non-cyclists also welcome with discounted rates
- Overflow hotel (Las Gaviotas) also available during busy weeks with the same high-quality SunVelo experience.
We can organise your airport transfers:
A direct SunVelo dedicated service most people book
- Direct airport to hotel transfers available.
- Meet & greet service from airport arrivals.
- Ride sooner by cutting travel times to a minimum.
- 45 minute transfer time.
Alternative options to book yourself:
Public / pre-paid bus service
- Cost-effective option which you can find via internet search.
- If time is on your side then allow 2-3 hours for these travel plans.
- A good option if you are traveling light.
- Not always direct drop-off at the hotel door.
- We recommend using ‘Salesca’ car rental for a small SunVelo discount https://www.rentacarsalesca.com/en/
- Larger cars available with bike box & suitcase space.
- Off the street parking available around the hotel.
- Find discounted prices during low season.
Call SunVelo on UK number: 01432 860609 or email us.
If calling from outside the United Kingdom call: 0044 1432 860609