Mallorca 312 sportive – official tour operator partner
SALES REOPENED FOR NEW DATE 10th OCTOBER 2020
GUARANTEED REFUND IF EVENT CANCELLED
Majorca 312km, 232km & 167km closed roads sportive
SunVelo the Mallorca Cycling experts and UK’s leading tour operator and partner for the Mallorca 312 Sportive
SunVelo is the leading UK tour operator for this amazing closed roads sportive. People come back to ride the Mallorca 312 sportive with us year after year as we take the effort out of the organisation required to ride one of Europe’s top sportives. We do everything for you (excluding booking your flights) to get you on the start line in a timely relaxed manner that enables you to put your best effort in to your day.
4 nights half board, event entry, daily guided group rides and direct private return airport transfers:
- single occupancy apartment room – £695 per person
- two people apartment room – £595 per person
- triple occupancy (includes 1 sofa bed) – £529 per person
Additional night stays, half board with guided group riding:
- single occupancy – £120 per night
- 2 people per apartment room – £99 per person per night
Carbon bike hire, BMC carbon SLR03 – 22 speed Shimano 105 groupset – £27 per day
Round trip airport bike transfer – £18 per bike
Amongst many benefits of a SunVelo booking:
- Stay at the SunVelo Prinsotel cycling base directly adjacent the start/finish line.
- We host an exclusive SunVelo VIP area for you to avoid the “scrum” of the finish where you can park your bike, relax and get the most from the after event activities.
- Special early starters full “sportive” breakfast from 5am.
- Professional mechanic support throughout your stay.
- We manage your complete entry and registration saving you potentially hours of waiting to collect entry packs when you can be out cycling with our guided group rides.
- Gain great insight to the types of roads and terrain along sections of the sportive course with easier rides tapering towards the end of the week leading up to the sportive.
- You can stay with us for our 4 night stay minimum package or add extra nights either before or after the event to extend your stay and enjoy further group rides with the SunVelo team.
- We operate a minimum of 4 different level guided ride groups each day so you can ride at a pace and rate you will enjoy, we never leave anyone behind!
- We are ABTA members and follow the highest standards of operation in the travel industry. You booking is backed by a ABTA bond in the event of financial failure.
The SunVelo 4 night sportive package includes:
- Entry to 3 different distance closed road events on 10th October 2020
- Half board (buffet dinner and breakfast) at the SunVelo 4* hotel Prinsotel La Dorada, located at the sportive start and finish line in Playa de Muro with option to add extra nights.
- Sizeable apartment rooms with separate bedroom and dining/living room that can convert to a second bedroom if needed for reduced price triple occupancy
- Direct private airport transfers, we don’t do round the island shuttle bus tours that stop at many hotels and take hours, you can be out riding the bike!
- If not bringing your own bike rent one of nearly new 22 speed Shimano 105 groupset BMC SLR03 carbon bikes based at our SunVelo hotel base bike garage
- Onsite professional mechanical support to set you up on a SunVelo rental bike or help with your own bike.
- Sportive entry to all distances transferable to someone else at no extra cost if you need to cancel
- Expert led guided rides to suit different levels provide the opportunity to recce roads and climbs on days leading up to “race day”
- After event exclusive SunVelo VIP and drinks area providing safe bike and kit storage in the centre of the “event village” next to the finish line
- Pre event course briefing; discuss the event with the experts that have years of riding experience on Mallorca’s roads, feed stations and event strategy as well as our own qualified group ride leaders and cycling coaches to support you.
SALES REOPENED WITH LIMITED PLACES FOR NEW RESCHEDULED 10th OCTOBER DATE