Cycling in Mallorca – Autumn 2023
2023 Majorca Cycling Autumn runs 9th September to last night stay 29th October
Road Cycling Holidays in Mallorca
- Extend your summer cycling season!
- 4-night minimum stay.
- Arrive and leave whichever day you like.
- 4 varied level groups departing each day.
- Endurance style riding from 70km to 145km (group dependent).
- Maximise summer fitness gains and enjoy sunny kilometers on the saddle.
- Enjoy the quieter, less crowded roads than those of the spring season.
- Daily temperatures between 25°c – 30° in September / October (77°f – 86°f).
- Cooler temperatures of 20°c – 25°c toward the end of October (68° – 77°f)
Mallorca autumn riding groups
Team le Tour
Elevation: 600 maxiumum
Average: 19kmph to 22kmph
Skill required: Low (1)
Elevation: 600m-1200m max
Average: 22kmph to 25kmph
Skill required: Medium (2-3)
Average: 25kmph to 27kmph
Skill required: Medium (3-4)
Skill required: High (4-5)
- Located on the northeast coast of Mallorca, based in Playa de Muro.
- Our autumn season base the 4 star Las Gaviotas Suites Sports/Spa hotel
- Half board accommodation.
- Spacious apartment rooms with living room and separate bedroom for shared occupancy and newly refurbished single occupancy rooms with king size beds
- Wide selection of buffet-style meals with freshly cooked food by local chefs.
- Non-cyclists also welcome with discounted rates
- Daily kit wash included and available at no extra charge
- Direct airport to hotel transfers available.
- Meet & greet service from airport arrivals.
- Ride sooner by cutting travel times to a minimum.
- 45 minute transfer time.
- We recommend using ‘Salesca’ car rental for a small SunVelo discount https://www.rentacarsalesca.com/en/
- Larger cars available with bike box & suitcase space.
- Off the street parking available around hotel.
- Find discounted prices during low season.
Public / pre-paid bus service
- Cost effective option.
- If time is on your side then allow 2-3 hours for these travel plans.
- A good option if you are travelling light.
- Not always direct drop-off at the hotel door.
- Schedules changes during the busy and quieter beach holiday seasons.
See details and pricing information by clicking on the blue booking box above
For more information take a look through our website pages, check us out on our busy Facebook page or get in contact.
Last night stay 29th October
Half board accommodation with
Guided Group Cycling
Prices are per person, per night £GBP
(2 people twin
|9th to 30th Sept||£165||£140|
|1st Oct to 14th Oct||£149||£129|
|15th Oct to 29th Oct||£129||£115|
Bike Hire (includes insurance)
|2 to 4 days||5 days plus|
|£35 per day||£29 per day|
Airport transfers (return trip)
For groups of 8 or more contact us for reduced rates
|2 people||£89 each|
|3 people||£65 each|
|Group of 4 to 8 people||£55 each|
|Bike Transfer||£22 each|
Financially protected bookings