Cycling holidays and Training Camps
And there’s more...
Comments from the SunVelo peloton...
Had a fantastic week in October. Our guide, Valerie, was an absolute star and even persuaded my old bones up some awesome climbs. I can't wait to get back in the spring!!
9th November 2017
Just got back from a great few days cycling with Al, Steve, Sam & Ash. Thanks for the memories!! It was great being there for the end of the season with quiet roads and fantastic weather.
7th November 2017
Thanks so much for a fantastic four day cycle trip! We saw beautiful parts of the island with some challenging climbs and quiet back roads. Along with great coffee and cake! The hotel was fabulous, but more importantly the guidance and support of the sunvelo team was second to none. I will certainly be back!
4th November 2017
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!Best guiding and chats!
10th October 2017
This was my fifth trip with Sunvelo and it was fantastic, as ever. The quality of the routes and the group riding skills mean that it can be as challenging as you want it to be, but without ever losing the relaxed atmosphere that keeps things fun. The whole team really do put themselves out to make it as enjoyable as possible and I can't recommend Sunvelo highly enough.
9th October 2017
Cycling Holidays and Training Camps
Majorca – Switzerland - Girona
Cycling with SunVelo’s expert group ride leaders
- Winter, Spring and Autumn seasons.
- Professionally guided rides in a team environment.
- 4 varied level groups departing each day.
- Groups for touring, sportive and racing cyclists...
something for every rider.
- Memorable rides featuring flat, rolling and
- Based in Mallorca’s cycling and triathlon hotspot
of Playa de Muro and Port de Alcudia.
- Access to the famous Cap de Formentor, Sa
Calobra and Tramuntana mountains.
- Leading tour operator of the annual Mallorca 312
- Perfect Summer cycling getaway.
- Breathtakingly beautiful rides of the mountains
around Lake Geneva.
- Cycle roads used during le Tour de France and
Tour of Romandie.
- Groups to challenge a touring and sporting
- Long alpine climbs and spectacular long sweeping
- 2 different groups departing each day.
- Located north of Geneva.
- Riding off the beaten track, exploring quiet
countryside - the SunVelo way.