Cycling holidays and Training Camps
Winter Training Camp
Mallorca winter training
January 2022Book Now
Mallorca Spring Season
12th March to 31st May 2022Book Now
Mallorca Autumn Season
11th September to 31st October 2021Book Now
Private & Bespoke Tours
Mallorca bespoke cycling tours
Call us for detailsBook Now
Cycling in Spain, Switzerland and the UK
Comments from the SunVelo peloton...
Thanks so much for a fantastic four day cycle trip! We saw beautiful parts of the island with some challenging climbs and quiet back roads. Along with great coffee and cake! The hotel was fabulous, but more importantly the guidance and support of the sunvelo team was second to none. I will certainly be back!
4th November 2017
This was my fifth trip with Sunvelo and it was fantastic, as ever. The quality of the routes and the group riding skills mean that it can be as challenging as you want it to be, but without ever losing the relaxed atmosphere that keeps things fun. The whole team really do put themselves out to make it as enjoyable as possible and I can't recommend Sunvelo highly enough.
9th October 2017
Cycling Holidays and Training Camps
Majorca – Switzerland - Sierra Nevada - King Alfred's Way Trail
Cycling with SunVelo’s expert group ride leaders
Cycling In Mallorca
• Winter, Spring and Autumn seasons.
• Professionally guided rides in a team environment.
• 4 varied level groups departing each day.
• Groups for touring, sportive and racing cyclists...
something for every rider.
• Memorable rides featuring flat, rolling and
• Based in Mallorca’s cycling and triathlon hotspot
of Playa de Muro and Port de Alcudia.
• Access to the famous Cap de Formentor, Sa
Calobra and Tramuntana mountains.
• Leading tour operator of the annual Mallorca 312
Find out more about Cycling in Majorca.
Cycling In Switzerland
• Perfect Summer cycling getaway.
• Breathtakingly beautiful rides of the mountains
around Lake Geneva.
• Cycle roads used during le Tour de France and
Tour of Romandie.
• Groups to challenge a touring and sporting
• Long alpine climbs and spectacular long sweeping
• 2 different groups departing each day.
• Located north of Geneva.
• Riding off the beaten track, exploring quiet
countryside - the SunVelo way.
Find out more about Cycling in Switzerland.
SunVelo is a member of ABTA and as such provides financial protection for your holiday as well as operating to the highest industry standards and guidelines. ABTA provides daily updated advice of the current travel situation https://www.abta.com/news/coronavirus-outbreak